[TriLUG] Some older systems forsale best offer

Joel Heywood Joel.Heywood at mci.com
Fri Mar 4 13:34:03 EST 2005

Generic Alpha 500mhz. Booted fine last time I used it but its been awhile. I
think there are 2x 2gig scsi drives, 384megs of ram in it, keyboard and
mouse.

Sparc10 dual 150mhz. Also booted fine last time I used it. I think there are
2x 2 gig scsi drives, 512megs of ram, keyboard, mouse and a large but older
sun monitor.

HP PII 266mhz. Also booted fine last time I used it. 6gig ide hard drive and
256meg of ram.

Everything is available for pickup from my place in Holly Springs or from
work in Cary.

Joel