[TriLUG] Roll your own RSS reader

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at mac.com
Wed Mar 9 15:04:31 EST 2005

You don't even need direct SMS support in the reader, if it can just
email you updates, you can usually use that to send to your phone. For
example, my AT&T (soon to be SunCom) service takes emails sent to
919637xxxx at mobile.att.net (or something like that) and sends them as
SMSs to my phone.

~ian

- --
Ian Meyer  - ianmeyer at mac.com, ianmeyer at gmail.com

GPG Key ID: B779F2D4
     Fingerprint: FF2D F47B DCEB 4434 7DFF 9078 F857 DFC4 B779 F2D4

Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me you built a time
machine... out of a DeLorean?  - The way I see it, if you're gonna
build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
- --