[TriLUG] Next DULUG Meeting -- Tuesday, March 22 -- Speaker: Seth Vidal

Andrew Todd amt13 at duke.edu
Wed Mar 9 19:24:24 EST 2005

Before Duke undergrads like me leave for sunnier climes next week, I wanted to
make sure I put out an announcement for our next DULUG meeting:

What: The Duke University Linux Users Group
When: Tuesday, March 22, 7:30 PM
Where: Social Sciences 111, West Campus, Duke University

Topic: Seth Vidal, "Linux at Duke: Overview and Future"

We will also be discussing how to best use our DSG funding next year.

I would really like to see a good turnout this month, so bring your friends,
neighbors, random Windows users, whoever. And yourself. This is a great
opportunity to learn straight from the source about an excellent Linux
distribution produced here at Duke.

A map of West Campus is available here:
http://www.duke.edu/web/ug-admissions/visit/Westcamp.pdf

Thanks,