[TriLUG] Colo recommendations?

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:27:40 EST 2005

As long as you don't want to provide the hardware yourself, I can
highly recommend Server Beach.  http://serverbeach.com/
There are several people on the list (including myself) that run
servers there.

If you actually end up going with them, btw, let me know beforehand
and I'll send you a referral code that will get you (ok, and me to :-)
a pretty good discount for one of the months (don't remember right
offhand if it's the first or the third).

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace