[TriLUG] dual boot FC3 and Solaris 10

Tom Le tlenc2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 15:11:34 EST 2005

Hello Folks,
I am trying to setup my work's desktop to dual boot
FC3 and solaris 10.  I have 2 HDs, and I had installed
Solaris 10 on 1st hd (hda). After FC3 was installed on
the second HD (hdb), I couldn't get Solaris to come up
any more.  I tried using the "boot=/dev/hda1" value in
FC3's grub.conf but that did not seem to do the trick.

Do I have to install FC3 first and then use Solaris'
boot manager for the dual boot? Or is there any gotcha
that I might of missed?
Thanks for any info.

Tom