[TriLUG] Colo recommendations?

Scott Morris scmorris at ifndef.com
Thu Mar 10 16:11:45 EST 2005

i've got a buddy that colo's off roadrunner business class. I've had a box
there about 6 months with no problems. ping me if you want me to put you
in touch.

Scott Morris	KG4ZYA	scmorris at ifndef.com
Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult.
pub  1024D/146D0BC9 2000-11-29 scmorris
Key fingerprint = 5348 7697 85AA 2117 8E7C  9A13 26BA C4FF 146D 0BC9