[TriLUG] You can now buy an Apple I-pod and use it on Linux!!

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Fri Mar 11 18:45:47 EST 2005

I haven't done any podcast creation, but I've been listening to some
podcasts lately, I use ipodder, it's a Python app, and works well, I
like it better than jpodder.  I just have a quick shell script that
takes my directory of podcasts and copies them off to my 512MB usb fob
then I listen to them at work.  Beats listening to other cube neighbors
on their conference calls. ;')

Like most of the internet, 90% is crap.

Kevin