[TriLUG] Thinkpad saga

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:51:17 EST 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:41:17 -0500, Michael Alan Dorman
<mdorman at debian.org> wrote:
> I've been working on Debian since 1995, and I have to say that, unless
> they're specifically interested in "raw" Debian, I'd actually point
> people to Ubuntu.

But what about those of us who can't stand to run Gnome (no judgements
there, just personal preference) and prefer to run KDE instead?  Last I
checked Ubuntu didn't support KDE and Kubuntu was just a gleam in
someone's eye.  Has that situation been updated since?

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace