[TriLUG] Looking for Calendar Server

Thomas thomasvt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:22:45 EST 2005

Otherwise you can try Mambo (http://www.mamboserver.com). This is an
open source CMS using Apache, PHP & MySQL database.

There are add-on modules which provide the Calendar functionality.
Users can register at the site and can create events & you also have
event registration if you need it. There is also a Community Builder
component which is great for managing users/communities and additional
functionality. Check http://mamboforge.net for the list of components
and modules available.

It is very simple to install and it have a very simple administrator
modules to manage content.

Thomas.