[TriLUG] SW development positions

Mike Kidwell mkidwell at taprootsystems.com
Thu Mar 17 15:52:35 EST 2005

Our company needs to acquire some Linux expertise for both our development
environment and for possible future product development.

We need a Development Manager and a Technical Lead. The following are
experiences that we would find desirable:

Manager
- Currently leading or has recently led a software development team for an
embedded Linux based product or has significant general Linux knowledge with
other embedded experience.
- Has substantial management experience to include all ordinary
administrative
functions such as hiring, firing, performance reviews, and counseling.
- Has full life cycle development experience for software products.
- Background in interacting with customers' senior level engineering
management.

Technical Lead
- In depth knowledge of Linux operating system and tools for Linux
development
environment.
- Has led small development teams.

Anyone interested, please send me a resume.

Regards,

Mike Kidwell
Director, Human Resources
TapRoot Systems