[TriLUG] Linux Point of Sale

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 23 09:25:17 EST 2005

I'm totally buried with my current projects so I apologize half-answer
but somewhere on the Apple.com website there is a company that apple
profiled who used iMacs for POS.. if memory serves the same company
that produced the Mac software produced Linux software as well.

Also, in the latest copy of Linux Journal there was an add for small
thermal printers that now have Linux drivers - the little printers that
are ideal for credit card slips.

Hope this helps.

Greg