[TriLUG] Re: [GoLugTech] legal question

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Wed Mar 23 12:46:06 EST 2005

Marc M wrote:
> PROBLEM for them.  OTOH, striking a line through some things (with
> initials), is a nice user-friendly way to deal with them.  Most people
> don't realize they have that right -- customizing the terms of the
> deal!

I've done this with more than one employer.  I didn't mention it to the
HR person...I just did it and handed it back to them.  I'm not sure they
ever read it.  Probably just checked the back page to see if I signed.
If they did see my deletions, nobody mentioned it to me.

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software