[TriLUG] Re: [GoLugTech] legal question

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Thu Mar 24 00:19:29 EST 2005

The proposal was not to change the verbage /AFTER/ the employer signed.
It was to change the verbage /BEFORE/ both parties sign.  If the employer
doesn't like the verbage, he can tell you so.  If he doesn't look over the
contract to make sure everything is to his satisfaction before signing it,
then he didn't do due diligence.

Now if you have people altering contracts /AFTER/ signing, you have
problems.

William