[TriLUG] OT: Old computer books giveaway

Lisa C. Boyd lcboyd at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 2 10:41:00 EST 2005

Spring cleaning :) I have the following old books (please no comments about the books)
and wanted to see if anyone was interested in them before I toss them.

Thanks Lisa B :)

Simply AIX 4.3 Second Edition by Casey Cannon, Scott Trent, Carolyn Jones
   ISBN: 0-13-021344-6

AIX Version 4 System and Administration Guide by James DeRoest
   ISBN: 0-07-036688-8

Unix System Administration Handbook by Evi Nemeth, Garth Snyder, Scott Seebass
   ISBN: 0-13-933441-6

Sunsoft Solaris 2.* for Managers and Administrators by Kent Parkinson
   ISBN: 0-934605-75-0

Solaris System Administrator's Guide by Janice Winsor
   ISBN: 1-53276-080-7

Microsoft Press: Internet Explorer 5 w/cd
   ISBN: 1-57231-968-2