[TriLUG] Rock Ridge Extensions

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 09:26:15 EDT 2005

Take a look at the man page.  There are two options.  You can either
do -r and it will do RockRidge with the specified user/group/permissions
from the files themselves, or you can do -R and it will convert them
to anonymous so that they can be read by anyone who mounts the CD.

-R -J works very well together.

(Note, btw, please double check the specific parameters with the
man page since I'm operating from memory here.)

Cheers,
Tanner