[TriLUG] interesting server stats

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:41:06 EDT 2005

THere is a good writeup on both solaris and redhat in the latest eweek
magazine (I believe). I don't have it with me, but if I am remembering the
right article it is saying something about solaris being a lot more mature
than linux, and solaris 10 is regaining some ground. Interesting though that
sun is shipping a lot of linux boxes according to my OP. I thought they got
out of the Linux business entirely a while back.

Marc