[TriLUG] TriLUG steering committee error in judgement

Lee Fickenscher elfick at mac.com
Thu Apr 7 14:50:35 EDT 2005

I can read quite well thank you. You, however, obviously can't. Where
were the FACTS in your original post? Saying you did this, that or the
other thing does not make it FACT.

For instance, did you contact the steering committee prior to spamming
the list? If so, what was their response?

Just because my posts have proper capitalization doesn't make them spam.
I'm sure if we check the archives we'll see that your useless posts to
the list are an order of magnitude higher than mine.

-Lee