[TriLUG] TriLUG steering committee error in judgement

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Apr 7 14:58:21 EDT 2005

go on and check those archives.  knock yourself out.  i haven't the time
or inclination yet know most of my posts to this group or any group are
intended either to help others, to make others laugh or to call someone
on the carpet when something bad happens whether i'm talking to the
president of the united states or god almighty (not that either of them
would take my call).

TriLUG is a great group; however, as with any group, TriLUG becomes
misguided at times.