[TriLUG] OT: maps.google.com satellite maps

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 06:14:28 EDT 2005

I don't know much about the Niagra Falls area, but I was wondering if
anyone knew why most of the shoreline of the American side of the
river north of the falls was blurred out on the map.  I downloaded the
trial Keyhole product and it is the same on there.  Is that a military
installation or a huge power generating plant or something?