[TriLUG] kdeinit explodes

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sat Apr 9 14:49:54 EDT 2005

agreed - 10.0 was a great release, i've installed it on several client
servers and desktops and never had a problem with it.  in fact my
company's colo server is running mdk10 right now with 128 days of
trouble-free uptime.  unfortunately i found 10.1 to be flaky and
unstable.  apparently it doesn't take much to go from a great release to
a marginal one (not that mandrake is the only distro to fall victim to
this kind of behavior, redhat's .0 releases have historically been
subpar as well).

jason