[TriLUG] amavis/clamav visualization

Joseph E. ODoherty joey at odoherty.net
Tue Apr 12 17:59:02 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've been very happily using Amavis/ClamAV for a few months now to blocks
virus and phishing mail from a mail-server that I administer. Each time
Amavis blocks am email it sends a message to the postmaster, which I have
been saving to a maildir. I got to thinking that I could use this to build
some statistics of the frequency and type of viruses I have been receiving.
Has anyone here done something like this before, or knows of a mail-log
analyzer that is equipped to do something of this sort? I thought I'd ask
before I broke-out the awk and sed.

thanks,
/joeyo

--
pub  1024D/B663781B 2001-11-13 Joey O'Doherty <joey(at)odoherty(dot)net>
     Key fingerprint = F76B 9ACA 4197 C707 6E4D  2B78 E430 101A B663 781B