[TriLUG] LiveCD's

Greg Kuhn thetruthisoutthere at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 13 22:12:56 EDT 2005

I use gentoo and there is a tool called catalyst. Which is supposedly what the gentoo devs use to create the livecds. I played with it a
few times. There are config files to setup just about all preferences u want, can even customize the kernel. If all goes well during the
process it will create the iso for u as well.