[TriLUG] [Fwd: DocBook and DITA] - & docbook mailing list info

Mark Johnson mrj at debian.org
Fri Apr 15 17:05:24 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Found this post on the docbook[1] list this morning - thought some triluggers
might want to follow the thread, should it develop.

If you're interested in subscribing to a DocBook mailing list, there's more info
here:

     Similarly, searchable archives of the docbook-apps list are here:
     http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/