[TriLUG] Latest Mandriva ISOs?

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Sat Apr 16 02:26:08 EDT 2005

On 14 Apr 2005 14:19 EDT, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> Is there anyone here who has an active club membership and
> can download the ISOs for the latest Mandriva release so
> TriLUG could use them for the RARSFest this weekend?
> If so, please contact me offlist.

I already had the Mandrake 10.1 ISOs.  And according to Mandriva's download
site, Mandriva 10.1 should be Mandrake 10.1

Note though, a lot of forums are complaining about instability and problems
with Mandrake 10.1, and are suggesting everybody go back to Mandrake 10.0.
I'll check into this further today before the hamfest.

Note, I posted to the full list because I was hoping for further comments from
others on the list.  Has anyone else have definitive results between Mandriva
10.1 and Mandrake 10.1 ?

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA