[TriLUG] westell usb modem drivers for linux

Ralph Blach chipper at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 20 09:03:00 EDT 2005

Arron,

Well, when it is in bridge mode, the Linksys firewall gets the IP address the ISP assigns to it, so there is no possibility
of communications with the Westell.  I suspect that it does have that internal ip address, but there is not way to route to
it or access it.  I really dont want to put a switch between the bridge and firewall and put yet another machine on the
network. (Which I dont have either machine).  It would really be nice if the USB interface just worked.

Chip