[TriLUG] Free cable's in Garner -- you come get.

Christopher Blackmon ckblackm at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 11:44:26 EDT 2005

I've got some leftover Cat5 and coax cable left over
from when my house was built.  It's been sitting in a
closet for several years so I don't think I'm going to
use it.. :-).  It was a 1000' role of Cat 5... I don't
know how much we used... probably 2-300'.  Anyway...
it's available to list members for free if you come
get it in Garner.

Christopher.

For computer sales/service & Ebay consignments in the triangle, NC
check out: http://www.ckbstuff.com