[TriLUG] Python causing Kernel Panics? Update

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Thu Apr 21 15:08:18 EDT 2005

Here's a bit more info.

The panics occur exactly every five minutes, on the five minutes.  i.e.
3:15:00
3:20:00
3:25:00
etc.

Anyone with some under-the-hood knowledge of Fedora Core 2 want to shed
some light on what happens on that kind of schedule?  It doesn't seem
likely to be user-related, with a schedule like that.  There's nothing
in anyone's crontab on that sort of schedule either.

Thanks ongoing,
~Brian