[TriLUG] airnet wireless tools for fedora core 3

Nathan Conrad conrad at bungled.net
Thu Apr 21 19:24:27 EDT 2005

I use Debian with my aironet 350 card. I use the utilities that I
downloaded from cisco.com. They contain a set of software for Redhat
7.3 and RedHat 9.0. The RedHat 9.0 software works perfectly for me, so
I'd imagine that it works with FC3. The software can be downloaded
from:

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/aironet-utils-linux

It says that it is for kernel 2.4, but I use it with 2.6. I use
firmware version 5.30.17. Also, I don't use LEAP authentication.

-Nathan Conrad