[TriLUG] airnet wireless tools for fedora core 3

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Thu Apr 21 21:59:20 EDT 2005

What kind of Aironet 350?  If its miniPCI it should be built into the
2.6 kernel of FC3 already.  The PCMCIA has been supported by the kernel
for some time.  There are also the official cisco drivers which work
fairly well.  It's not the case the FC3 but if you have a miniPCI card
and were running an older kernel, you might be able to use the drivers here:

http://bellet.info/laptop

Those have since been merged with the newer 2.6 kernels though.

For the most part with FC3, just keep up with the latest updates and you
ought to have good drivers for a cisco card I would think.

Joel