[TriLUG] Microsoft to support Linux

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 12:47:41 EDT 2005

yes, I wasn't thinking of transfer of actual license ownership... I
was only thinking in terms of within a single org or home.  I can see
by what Aaron posted, transfering to another owner seems a horrid
process!!

Also, being able to and encouraged to give linux to anyone and
everyone, how great that is!!  :)

David McD