[TriLUG] remote desktops

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Mon May 2 13:25:57 EDT 2005

I'm not sure I'm following you completely. Do you want the users to be
able to use the local machine at all? Or do you want a mix of use,
both local and remote? If you don't want any local usage, you could
use xdm and have the users login directly to the remote machine. the
desktop they would be seeing would be from the remote machine and they
wouldn't know it.

Other have addressed the mixed use idea and I don't have anything
constructive to add there.

Good luck,
Ken