[TriLUG] SC candidate info

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Mon May 2 13:58:07 EDT 2005

just a FYI to everyone out there, tanner lovelace and dave matusiak are
not re-running for the steering committee this time around.  i believe
the other three current members (aaron joyner, joseph tate, and jason
tower) are running again.  well, i know i am :)

you have until midnight on may 5 to nominate someone, after that we'll
post the official list of nominees to the list.  if you have been
nominated, we do need you to "accept" either by responsing to the list
with a thumbs up or let the SC know directly.

thanks everyone, see you all on the 12th!

jason