[TriLUG] Re: Phone using computer (was: OT - well, I do want to save the file on Linux)

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed May 4 15:46:29 EDT 2005

Yep, there are literally hundreds of softphones that work with Linux.
I've used kphone successfully, but any one of the hundreds that speak
SIP will work for you once you have a SIP account with some provider.

Here's the VoIP wiki site on softphones:
  http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VOIP+Phones#id311475