[TriLUG] AI software for Linux

sholton at mindspring.com sholton at mindspring.com
Thu May 5 09:08:16 EDT 2005

I'm interested, too.

I'm looking to build an AI system for doing research into various topics.

Ideally, I'd like this implemented on a text interface that I could access from
anywhere, either through a web interface or perhaps just by mailing the
research request into the system and having a procmail filter handle it.

The system would respond with helpful suggestions for promising areas
of research.  Hopefully, the engine implementing this could be parallelized
and run on hardware which could be mass-produced by unskilled labor.

The replies would be valid XML for easy downstream processing.

If anyone can offer helpful suggestions for promising areas of research,
please email them (valid XML only, please) to me.   ;-)

Okay, I'll shut-up now....