[TriLUG] MP3 Ripping Software

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu May 5 16:12:30 EDT 2005

you might want to check out etree.org and see what they recommend.
seems like flac was the preferred embodiment for lossless compression
last time i talked to some traders i know for open source music
(grateful dead).  mp3 is a lossy compression algorithm and not recommended.

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Networks.  Established in the Triangle 1997.