[TriLUG] Steering Committee Nomination: Scott Hall

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Thu May 5 21:58:25 EDT 2005

On 04-28-2005 05:44 EDT, Joseph Tate <dragonstrider at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to take this opportunity to nominate Scott Hall to run for
> Steering Committee.  He has an incredible amount of experience and
> expertise that would lend itself well to the SC.  He is very helpful
> and thoughtful in his posts to the mailing list, and I believe he will
> be a big benefit to TriLUG members.

I really do appreciate the thought, but personal circumstances at this
time preclude my being able to put the time into LUG as would be required.
I have thought about running for a couple of years, and maybe next year
I may be able to spend the appropriate time.

I'll tell you what though...  after my book gets published, I'll put
together a presentation or two, and hopefully the book sales will be
large enough for me to sponsor pizza one night.  Details later in the
summer ...

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA