[TriLUG] Re: [Fwd: Re: Did I loose my email?]

Brett Bolen brettb at trilug.org
Wed May 11 16:45:18 EDT 2005

I haven't received anything on the list recently, maybe it's part of the
same problem.

I'm still missing them. Are they backed up anywhere?

In INBOX, I only have Sent and Trash.  Before, I had about 10 folders.

I did have to change my mail server from trilug.org to mail.trilug.org.  Were there
any other changes?