[TriLUG] [Oracle at camla.com: Be the First Java Developer in Space]

Jim Wright wrightjim at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:57:47 EDT 2005

Sounds like a neat contest, but I'm wondering as to the validity of
it...the only links back to Oracle proper are their standard corporate
info.  If you go to the base url of  the contest location:
http://www.promotionexpert.com/  -is under construction
and the base url of the from email address:
http://www.camla.com/ -looks like a spam home