[TriLUG] A few good computers need good homes

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at gmail.com
Thu May 12 18:57:10 EDT 2005

its yours!

when would be a good time to meet up to get this thing outta here?

~ian

Ian Meyer  - ianmeyer at mac.com, ianmeyer at gmail.com

GPG Key ID: B779F2D4
     Fingerprint: FF2D F47B DCEB 4434 7DFF 9078 F857 DFC4 B779 F2D4

- Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me you built a time
machine... out of a DeLorean?
- The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car,
why not do it with some style?