[TriLUG] PHP GD in FC3

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Mon May 23 08:58:55 EDT 2005

Hi Folks,
   I just loaded our big bad new server with Fedora Core 3.  Everything
seems to be great, except that PHP doesn't appear to come with the GD
graphics library enabled by default.  I'm not sure what the best course
of action would be for this -- Should I download source and rebuild?  If
I do that, I'm afraid I won't get all the options I'm supposed to have.
  Should I look for a different RPM and install from that?

Anyway, all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

~Brian