[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] Announcing the new Steering Committee and June events

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 13:24:51 EDT 2005

see below...

On 5/22/05, Joseph Tate <jtate at dragonstrider.com> wrote:

> Please let us know how we can serve you.

I have noticed there is an increasing number of TriLUG presentations
to which we the membership lack access to the online presentations.
I'd really like to see presenters give an electronic copy of their
presentations to SC and maybe some pro-activeness of the SC to get
them from the presenters if you haven't gotten them within a week or
so of the presentation.  There isn't an online presentation available
since Nov. 2004.  Not withstanding, May's distro discussion probably
does not have one.  These are greats points of reference on the topics
discussed.  Some of the past presentations, like Jeremy Portzer and
Jason Tower on "Linux Backup Strategies" I know many including myself
have referred to.

thanks!  :)
David McD