[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] Announcing the new Steering Committee and June events

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Mon May 23 14:57:47 EDT 2005

David can get a little excited, so I think I'll try to interpret for
him...

The issue and concern isn't necessarily that the presenters aren't
making slides available, (in my memory *every* time we've asked for
them, they've been provided) but that the website isn't getting updated
with links to them.

So, the presenters are wonderful... our webadmins are good, but they're
busy, and don't necessarily get the time to update the site.

On another note... TriLUG should try to have the slides hosted on our
servers... so that we have the history, and the material doesn't go
away.