[TriLUG] Music Files (and a small rant)

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Tue May 24 16:54:43 EDT 2005

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 04:45:17PM -0400, David McDowell wrote:
> !WOW, every NG from 1888 to present!!  that's formidable!  WOW!
>
> NG is a great mag.  I can't imagine how much space that takes.  Ever
> wonder how many others have them all?

A few years ago, after collecting the paper copies "for ever," my father
bought the CD edition.  All the issues up to the "present" in a box
about the size of a fairly complete dictionary.  ( Not, the OED, of
course, small enough to lift. )  I gave some of the paper ones away when
we moved him out of the house, but the rest are in storage.

Brian