[TriLUG] decent cheap soundcard

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Tue May 24 19:23:36 EDT 2005

I have an older SBLive card that I'd be happy to part with for a nominal
fee and s+h (I live in AL), if you're interested.  SBLive has emu10k1
support in most modern kernels and sounds pretty decent, IMHO (I have 3 of
them).

zip code is 35802 if you want to calculate s+h and make an offer ($10 plus
s+h seems reasonable to me)

William