[TriLUG] Music Files (and a small rant)

Dean Price deano at price4.org
Wed May 25 09:31:22 EDT 2005

Although I am no authority but why not organize, burn to Data DVD, then
use a program like Amarok to create a database of all the DVD's,

Reading the capabilities of Amarok, it looks like you can DB your songs
and if you want to play a particular song it will prompt you to insert
specific DVD

I would imagine that you would need to assign a non-generic title to
said DVD

Just my two cents.

Thank You,
Dean Price