[TriLUG] Finding GPL Fonts

Timothy A. Chagnon tchagnon at futeki.net
Wed May 25 15:04:10 EDT 2005

Anybody know where I can find a Courier-like GPL font in TTF (or
convertable) format?  Google has only revealed a few odd-balls and the
fonts on my FC2 and EL3 systems appear to be non-free.  I'm aware of the
GPL font weirdness[1], but I'm not using it for documents anyway so that
doesn't matter.  And due to licensing policy at $WORK, the stuff I write
is oss, but not quite GPL, so I can't package it anyway... Just need to
point to a stable location for people to download it on their own.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Tim

[1] http://tinyurl.com/9xros
--
Timothy A. Chagnon <tchagnon at futeki.net>