[TriLUG] possibly OT - RSS feeds, popular portals, etc.

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 21:38:40 EDT 2005

yes, I have validated using http://feedvalidator.org ... :)  thanks
for the heads up, IRC served that one to me on Wed this week.  :)
Liferea looks pretty neat.  I'm hoping for cross-platform though, b/c
our clients are probably mostly windows users, but I know there are
some Mac and there are a few Linux users out there.

Liferea - Linux
NetNewsWire - OS X
MyYahoo!, MSN - web based, so doesn't matter
Google - hopefully the portal home page they are working on will add
it to the beta soon
Mozilla Thunderbird - Linux, OS X, Win, and probably more
Mozilla Firefox - Linux, OS X, Win, and probably more
ipodder - Linux, OS X, Win, but doesn't fit the mold exactly for the
model I have in mind, but I suppose would still work

thanks, hope to see more possibilities!
David