[TriLUG] Financial Tracking Software

Lee Fickenscher elfick at mac.com
Fri May 27 09:25:10 EDT 2005

Its already been done for TriLUG? I don't recall having seen it in the
past 3 years. Though I also may not have the best memory. The link shows
that it was done for NC*SA.
-Lee

P.S. Would it be possible for your posts to the list to not included the
  ginormous pre-sig or is that tacked on by the mail server or something?