[TriLUG] Financial Tracking Software

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 12:25:46 EDT 2005

The date on the presentation was 2001 I think, and yes, for NC*SA as
well... maybe someone who uses it could update the info?  I'm sure the
product has improved leaps and bounds since then... but myself, like
I'm sure others, have dropped Quicken for https with their respective
banks.  I guess it all depends on what your needs are.  :)

David McD