[TriLUG] bricked wrt54g.. or WTF54g?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 19:39:40 EDT 2005

my absolute last-ditch effort is going to be:

1. revert back to Linksys code
2. upload new(er) built binary

After that, I'm stumped.  I like your "bad memory" theory.  Well, I
hate it, really, but I can see how that can happen though I try to
forget my expirence taking down JP Morgan's trading floor with a as
then undiscovered firmware bug.

Greg